Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jason Kane

"Professor Barr came into the first class in September and immediately captured my attention. His lessons applied directly to my career and they made me a better writer in one day. Over the course of the Strategic Writing class I refined my writing skills, worked on altering tone and perception of electronic communications, and put writing in the workplace into a new focus.
Because of this class, I chose to take Marketing for Non-Profits with Professor Barr and again the class gave me skills that I use everyday as a fundraiser. He gave us the opportunity to work as consultants with Inspire Now to create a social marketing strategy and campaign.
I highly recommend Professor Barr to any student that wants to become a better writer, learn not for profit marketing strategy, or master communication skills in multiple mediums that allow for career growth." Jason Kane, Tepper School, CMU

No comments:

Post a Comment