Thursday, October 1, 2009

Salahaldin Hussein, Management Consultant

"Professional Writing is by far the best class at MISM taught by the most competent & spontaneous teacher! I enjoyed learning a great deal about professional writing, corporate communications, workplace etiquette, interviewing, presentation skills, and more. Ed Barr is an extremely successful entrepreneur & professional, he brings real-life experience to the classroom, real stories, and real people –so much so that I, including all my friends, actually looked forward to class time.

"As a professional, I find that the number one rule that distinguishes those who move their career quickly from others is their communications & presentation skills. Thanks to this course, I am able to leverage my written & verbal communications to excel in my career quickly and spend more time worrying about content & problem solving & less on fixing grammar or struggling to convey my points. Trust me, as future technology managers & business leaders, the last thing you need is to have your writing or speaking come in the way. Take this class very seriously, it will pay immediate dividends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment